I was watching Tony Bourdain’s show No Reservations on the Travel Channel recently and when visiting Vancouver he hit this hot dog stand that made these Japanese Hot Dogs. They were marinated in Teriyaki, grilled, then topped with wasabi mayonnaise, shredded nori, and daikon radish. Looked delicious, so I decided to make them. They may not be the same thing he had, but they sure kick ass. Make them with me.
• Enjoying Oskar Blue’s Dale’s Pale Ale
• Discussing the Next Food Network Star (and my own culinary point of view)
• A tribute to George Carlin
• Top Chef Season 4 recap
• The FDA fallout from the tomato incident (and cover-up)
• Momofuku Ko and their ban on foodies with cameras
• Rustico Restaurants battle with the ABC and the Virginia state legislature to serve beer as food
• The Maid Cafe – like Hooters, just classier
Music by Alice In Chains. Download it in the iTunes store.