I’ll admit I’m no chocoholic, but I do like it from time to time. However, it’s not all about me – not always anyway. When it’s about her, it’s about chocolate. And it’s about time that we tackle an approachable dessert that you can make anytime, easily and with very little effort. So we’re making Chocolate Souffles on the show, and drinking the perfect compliment to it – Stone Brewing’s 12th Anniversary Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. That’s a lot of chocolate, but too much of a good thing is a very good thing, right?
In this episode:
• My Life as a Foodie banned in communist China (Ooops! What’s this?)
• Personal changes on the horizon
• WiiWare’s Beer Pong is wrong
• Is the potato the answer to world hunger?
• Fan Mailbag
• France facing snail and oyster shortages
• Aguacate y Mescal, the next big cocktail
Music in this episode by The Crystal Method. Like it? Buy it in the iTunes store.