Most of us have a deep, dark secret. Sooner or later, for whatever reason, we cave in and eat a little junk. Even though we know it’s the wrong thing to do, we do it anyway. Whether it’s a craving, or a desperate act of curing your hunger and the only option is fast food, we do it.
The question is, when you do finally go to the dark side, where do you go exactly?
I’m joined in studio once again by my friend Don, who has a few dark secrets of his own. It all comes out this week, along with a bottle of Saison we’re sharing together from Odonata Beer. And as an added bonus, we’re even having a little contest.
Take our fast food trivia quiz, and send your answers (in order, please) to phil [at] mylifeasafoodie.com. The first person to answer all of the questions correctly will win a bottle of this fine beer. It’s my gift to you, so you can wash that taste of fast food sin out of your mouth.
In this episode:
• Odonata Saison left me speechless (outside of the repeated use of the word “dude”)
• The egg recall could possibly set the egg business back many years
• Does Don have a secret Food Network crush that we don’t know about?
• Fast Food confessional
• Dan Patrick might be a foodie
• Fast Food Trivia Quiz (email your answers and win a bottle of Odonata Saison)
• Master Chef might wash away the sins of Hells Kitchen
• Andrew Zimmern on Nightline
• Ludo Bites featured on CNN Money
• Going to the OC Foodie Fest? Meet Don & Katrina there!
Don’t forget to join the My Life as a Foodie Facebook group. Twitter makes me feel like a 10-year old girl, and I hate that. I might not last there much longer.